Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 2015 Printable Calendar


I've been looking forward to October for the past 11 months. :P 

October marks LifeAfterBreakfast's 4th birthday! I'm kicking off the month with a special WRITE WITH WHITE Calligraphy Workshop on October 3 at the Katipunan Art Festival.



I'll actually be there at the Festival the whole day, which begins with the STAMP SWAP at 10amAt12noon, I'll be doing a Live Demo for Botanical Doodles. Do come by Ninyo Fusion Cuisine on Esteban Abada for all the craft goodies!

I'm super excited to be part of this event because I've lived in Katipunan my whole life (til I got married :P), so I'm glad that there's finally a festival like this in our hood. Congrats to Mansy for organising this awesome event! Hope to see you all on Saturday :)


Oh, and of course, here's the October 2015 Printable Calendar with a simple bougainvillea pattern. I'm practicing my botanical drawing skillz for the live demo on Saturday! :P