Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Best of 2014


A little roundup of the awesome year that was.


- - - - - - - - - -


O N E


76 workshops in 2014!!!

Aside from Manila, I held workshops in Cebu, Davao, and Tagaytay,


We had Coldstone Ice Cream and FatFingers Macarons at some of the workshops!


Also did a few tandem workshops with my husband PJ.
We'll be having more workshops together this Feb!


- - - - - - - - - -


T W O


Became brand ambassador for Canon Pixma!


This year was speckled with crafts, workshops, and videos using the Pixma :)


- - - - - - - - - -


T H R E E


My cousins and I opened Hillside Organic Cafe & Juice Bar!



- - - - - - - - - -


F O U R

The Candy DIY Book with these crafty crazies: Mansy, Macy & Mikko!



- - - - - - - - - -


F I V E



An R2R Bag was named after me!:P



Was happy to be part of the design council for the R2R Ampersand collection!


Also designed a duffle bag for Punchdrunk Panda!



- - - - - - - - - -


S I X


The first out-of-the-blog event that Patty, Kelly and I organized:



- - - - - - - - - -


S E V E N



Traveled to Tokyo, Lake Sebu, Siargao, and Hong Kong.



- - - - - - - - - -


E I G H T


Was a speaker at Design Talks at ManilaFAME last October.



Also exhibited my stamps at HallOne!




- - - - - - - - - -


N I N E


My favorite people Muffin and Don got married!

Did a few fun things for their wedding :)




- - - - - - - - - -


T E N



Sold out workshops at Makeshift Society in San Francisco, CA and Brooklyn, New York!


Taught watercolor + calligraphy & hand-carved rubber stamps.

Workshop photos by my super talented cuz Ralph Hilario.


I also connected with other amazing crafters this year:


Ros of Polkaros in Japan
Geneva of apairandasparediy.com in Hong Kong
Maryanne Moodie in New York


- - - - - - - - - -


Wish you all an amazing 2015 ahead! :)