Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday7: Some New Things

ONEIt's been months since PJ and I moved into our new place, but it's only now that we're having our custom closet system installed. I can't wait to install put closet knobs from India on my craft cabinets! :)

TWOWe celebrated my Mom's birthday at the Manila Hotel. We were surprised to see the newly renovated Cafe Ilang-Ilang, and enjoyed a really delicious buffet meal. I'm not much of an ice cream fan, but I can't get over their gelato station!

THREEI have a new neice! Meet little Olivia, my cousin Matet and Lac's week-old baby girl!

FOURThese were all part of the new calligraphy workshop kit, which was launched at yesterday's Calligraphy and Lettering workshop. Each participant received a bottle of Winsor & Newton calligraphy ink, a roll of HeyKessy washi tape, a Brush pen, Speedball nib holders, Tachikawa G nibs, Mongol pencil, calligraphy paper, and a 16-color set of Sharpie ultra fine pigment pens. I've opened up the sign ups for the November workshop; you can register here.

FIVESee you on October 13 for the DC x Sharpie workshop at the BDJ Fair!

SIXThank you to Entrepreneur Magazine for this crafternoon feature! :)

SEVENWe're launching the new Pipino menu this week! Lots of new dishes including Monggo Malunggay and Tofu Bistek. Come by the resto at 39 Malingap, Teachers Village.