Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve Photobooth

Yesterday evening, after hearing mass, my sister and I cut up some crepe paper and strung them together to make our photo wall background. I just cut up '2013' on plain copy paper and hung my pre-made banderitas over it. Instant photo booth, done in under 30 minutes!

Brought out my instax!Our table setting: Poinsettias and polka dots
Media Noche meal consisted of tablea hot chocolate (from our cacao tree) and D-I-Y congee! So yummy, especially with a drop of sesame oil!

In between sparklers and fireworks, we hammed it up with our makeshift photobooth.
I simply propped my camera on a tripod and set the self-timer to 2 seconds + 4 consecutive shots.Ralph
Kuya Boj, Dudz, Julian and Jared
Matet, Ate Tricia, me
Family pics
Hope you all had an awesome celebration with your loved ones! :)