Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday7: Pops of Color

ONE: PinkLusso lunch dates Amelia and Ate Ria

TWO: LegoOne random evening, I asked my nephew Kai to design the new restaurant we're opening. This was is floor plan. :P

THREE: Brown Brush CaddyThanks to Paula of Chicify.com and Miss-match.com for this supercool case that's perfect for my paintbrushes! You can purchase this here.

FOUR: Indigo JeansDays have been rainy and gloomy so I try brightening my mood by wearing lots of color.

FIVE: Green Tea DonutsThese green tea + toasted donuts from J.Co are unbelievably light and not too sweet. Yum.

SIX: Blueberry ShakeI made PJ a blueberry smoothie and he sweetens it up 10 notches with a scoop of ube ice cream. Tsk. haha.

SEVEN: Donna's Crafty BirthdayOur good friend Donna celebrated her birthday at Home for the Angels. We had a little craft activity of decorating bibs for the babies in the home. Thanks, Donna, for the Orly loot! ;)


May you all have a colorful week ahead! Happy Sunday! :)