Thursday, July 26, 2012

Instagram Noob

I'm an Instragram newbie! I don't know what took me so long so sign up for an account. It's such a happy place over there!!! I hardly log on to Facebook anymore because I noticed that recently, all people do is complain and rant about the smallest things, sometimes about things that they should even be thankful for. I read a quote before that said, "People who complain all the time only advertise their own stupidity." Don't be a victim of the situation. We all have problems! But the difference is how each one reacts to and handles them.

Anyway, here are some samples of the few photos I've posted on Instagram. Just like 99% of its users, there are food photos in my feed, as well as shots of my design tools and works in progress, the places I visit, and the funny things I see around the city. 
Find me over there: @alessandralanot