Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday7: In Cebu

I'm blogging from Cebu, where I spent the weekend with Anthill, and finally got to meet Princess Ant Anya! We're working on a LifeAfterBreakfast x Anthill collection, and Im super excited because I'll have custom L.A.B. weaves for all the products!! I know I've said this a million times, but please bear with me, because this really is another DREAM COME TRUE for me. It's awesome enough that I'll have custom woven fabric, and to use them in an entire collection of accessories-- from bags to paper products to home & kitchen stuff --is just too cool. Too cool. Thank you to Anthill for this opportunity!:)

It was also the 1st year anniversary of Isabel Rag Dolls, and at their thanksgiving party, I got to meet the mothers who hand-sew the dolls, and taught an embroidery workshop with them, of course, using DMC thread.

They presented me with an Isabel Rag Doll with a letter A for Alessa! So sweet! Oh, and while we were out of late lunch yesterday, I went spoon-shopping! Kaligayahan ko ang mga 'to. More props for the coming food shoots :)

Here are this week's Sunday7 photos from sunny-rainy-sunny Cebu: