Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday7: Friends, Food & Finding Your Passion

...dahil feeling ko, Sunday today.

ONEIn exchange for a one-on-one bracelet crafternoon, Tita Didith gave me and PJ a Crepe Cake! The 20 layers of superthin crepes is surprisingly light. Whoever invented this should be given an award.

TWOColor Theory & Watercolor Workshop with the Rags2Riches Nanays.

THREEMerienda-to-dinner date with Muffin, and we both happened to be wearing our pink Suelas!

FOURCongrats to our friends Niño (of Ninyo Fusion Cuisine) and Cassie!
Their supercute babygirl Chiara was christened last Saturday.

FIVESpotted this listing of Pipino in the 2011 VegHaven book. I just don't know why it's listed under Chinese/Japanese cuisine, haha. Anyway, a free ad is a free ad! :P

SIXVegfood highlights: My fave vegetable fajitas at Chili's; Malunggay pesto pasta from Halo at CubaoX; and yummy rainbow quinoa and rice noodle dishes prepared by Marie/KitchenRevolution at the YummyEats event. I got to take home two whole boxes! :)

SEVENOn Sunday morning, PJ and I attended (WeAreSoleSisters) Lois Yasay's Discover Your Passion Workshop. Identifying your passions in one thing, and prioritizing them is another. I love making lists, so I enjoyed this workshop a lot, hehe. To say the very least, Lois helped me organize my life in under 3 hours, and her process has helped me (and all of us) identify what truly matters most to each one of us. Excited to collabo with her on future workshops! :)

I am thankful for another great week. :)