Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday7: One Colorful Week

Although the week went by too quickly, I remember every single moment, and am thankful for all the new people I met.

ONE
I've got new climbing rope stock. Time to make new necklaces and bracelets!! :)
TWO
Last week, my photos were published in newspapers. This week, one of the magazine layouts I did for Magnum came out!
THREE
On Tuesday, Pipino hosted the third blogger hangout of Punchdrunk Panda.<photo from Punchdrunk Panda's Facebook Page. Like them!>

FOUR
We had dinner with Elaine, Paul and Mio (my Voxer buddy) at Rub. Handed over some taro chips for him and his face immediately lit up! He's even giving the bag of chips a little smack of lurve. Haha! So cute!Mio is one of the smartest and funniest little boys I know! While other kids are singing boring ABC's, Mio sings Kuh Ledesma's I Think I'm In Love. I'm a proud ninang!! Good job, El and Paul.


 FIVE
My bottle of argan oil hair serum is almost empty so I thought I'd stock up. Picked up a couple of bottles (for face, hair and body) at The Souq Organics store along Katipunan (White Plains).
 SIX
After a meeting with the Pino group, we went to J.Co and got a box of assorted donuts for dessert. The only one I really liked was the one with almonds!
SEVEN
Dropped by SM Megamall to check out the DMC Inspirations Cross-stitch exhibit. I'm super excited to be working with DMC for some projects this summer!Memories of gradeschool days and home economics classes came flooding back, but our projects were NOTHING compared to the intricate threadwork showcased in the exhibit. I especially loved the piece with the colorful roses, and the embellished & cross-stitched Lady of Manaoag.
Catch the exhibit until March 30, at the 5th floor of SM Megamall, just across the Atrium.

Happy Sunday! :)