Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ganso Shabuway

I can't count the number of times my best bud Gin and I have eaten at shabu-shabu restos. I guess the mix of cooking + waiting for your food to cook + slow eating just goes so well with all the kwentos and catching-up. My dad, for example, isn't too fond of the idea of going to a restaurant AND having to cook your own meal, and PJ will never list it at the top of his restaurant choices (except maybe for Shangrila in West Ave!). Men are from Mars, and obviously, there's no hotpot there! :P An all-girls lunch with Patty, Nicole and Gin at Ganso Shabuway was just the perfect call.
It was my first time to try the resto. The electric cooktop is impressive; it brings the soup stock to a boil really quickly, and you don't have to worry about spills. I ordered the Mushroom set.
Mixing awesome-sauces.
Happy tummies!Patty, Me, Nicole & Gin.

-----------------------------------------
Ganso Shabuway
2/F Greenbelt 5
Ayala Mall, Makati