Thursday, January 19, 2012

SILK Thai Cuisine


I've only gone through one island (Samar) in my series of honeymoon posts and still have more than 10 places to write about! But I'm taking a bit of a break from all the local travel adventures for now to talk about a place that's NOT necessarily a plane or boat ride away. At least for those who live in Manila. ;)

The Pipino team was scheduled to meet yesterday, and lucky for us, it was the same day of SILK Thai Cuisine's re-launch event, which we were all invited to. We all headed to Serendra in Bonifacio Global City for dinner, to discuss our 2012 plans while filling our bellies with yummy Thai food.
We were greeted by modern interiors with elegant thai elements.
I'm a sucker for patterns and pretty lamps.
I love the wall art!
 This was the menu for the evening.
 I really liked the apple and mango salad and the vegetable-filled roti served with a Thai curry dipping sauce that had just the right kick.
The Pipino group (Chef Edward, me, Star and PJ) with our friend Bernard.
Oh and they gave away these cute wooden chopsticks at the event, too! I'd love to go back to try their other dishes, and for some sticky rice & mangoes! Lunch date, anyone? ;)

------------------------------------------------
SILK Thai Cuisine
Unit 1C12 G/F Serendra Piazza
Fort Bonifacio Global City
Open daily: 11am-3pm, 6-11pm
For reservations, call (02) 856-0386 / +63.917.8829818