Sunday, October 30, 2011

Breakfast Date: Milky & Sunny

Milky & Sunny is the newest hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Kapitolyo, joining other holes-in-the-wall (like Charlie's, Cafe Juanita, Rub, etc) to create a VERY big hole in the foodie-heart of Pasig. HAHAHA. I'm so smart. 

With all of them holes-in-the-wall (ok, I promise, that's the last time I'll say it) practically next to each other, you'd think it would be difficult to spot this place, but Milky & Sunny was screaming with perkiness and stood out from the drab concrete strip of East Capitol Drive.

It's a charming little place with an inviting facade and quirky but clean interiors, serving breakfast all day from 7am to 10pm (my kind of resto!). They're still on their 'soft opening' but service was pleasant enough on a busy Saturday morning.
I had the Potato-Eggplant Pancake, topped with corn salsa and cream.
Peej had the Breakfast Big Plate.
And we also shared this Broccoli and Mushroom Casserole.
Manila definitely needs more breakfast places for morning people like me, so thanks, Milky & Sunny, for filling in that HOLE...in-the.. haha, ok I won't say it!! :P

------------------------------------------------
Milky & Sunny
9 East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Open 7am-10pm daily.